[kj] support bands good or bad?

Termite npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Oct 9 13:07:24 EDT 2008

Best support slots as far as I am concerned for KJ had to have been (although I am very biased) The Chameleons (Altho the Joke soon pissed them off from touring with them) & Cocteau Twins (Brixton Academy)...I did like Skunk Anansie opening for KJ too.

I think its difficult finding suitable opening bands for KJ to be honest, to my ears though I think The Chameleons were a perfect choice (more harmoneous, but same tension and angst), would have thought that Kitchens Of Distinction would have been a good opener too for the Joke, and possibly even at least in the early days The Verve, or as they were better known back then Verve.