[kj] ot- palin vote

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Oct 8 23:24:00 EDT 2008

"According to what you wrote, any republican who would run; you'd say the
same thing"

That's hardly fair. Obama, specifically, is talking about negotiating with
Iran and pulling out of Iraq as soon as possible. McCain is talking about
staying there and "winning," obliterating North Korea, and hasn't been
nearly as open as Obama in regards discussions, let alone negotiations,
with Iran.

I'm left leaning, for sure, and one of the reasons is because the left is
perceived as less militant / expansionist. That's borne out vividly in
Obama vs McCain (not that it's much of a competition anymore, I don't
think it ever was in fact...incumbent administrations during financial
disasters are toast...)

Have you got a link about Biden's gaff at all, I wasn't across that.

Whatever happens, I wish you all a better administration than the current
one...