[kj] Death to S. Palin the Retard Running for the Shitehouse

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Oct 8 22:53:53 EDT 2008

I agree in general to that, but if only to play Devil's
Advocate...politicians ultimately end up with *some* people's lives in
their hands, directly through sending people to war (in which civilian
deaths outnumber generally military...), and indirectly through
health-care policies etc. One could make an argument that killing certain
politicians may have a net positive effect on the world in that other,
more innocent people, don't share the same fate.

Jaz for example seems to be at least portraying the idea of an exhortation
to violent revolution, as opposed to trying to calm things down. I'm not
really sure where I stand to be honest, part of me thinks that this
financial upheaval and what I anticipate as subsequent social unrest might
result in, or be able to be levereged to, create positive change in the
social order.

Then again, seems we can't even resist the urge to compulsively accumulate
and over-spend, drag ourselves away from polluting decadent lifestyles,
passively take part in artificial corporate hierarchical crazy
institutions...let alone press for political / economic change. (We being
other people of course ;)

Anyway, just playing Devil's Advocate...(have to hit the bastard up for
playing his advocate all the time, must owe me a fortune by now...)

> Change,

> Sorry, but I have to disagree. No, it's not "physical" violence, but it

> still adds a level of nastiness we don't need and further adds to the

> tension already in this country as election day approaches.

> Palin was at a rally the other day, whipping the crowd into a frenzy about

> Obama. At one point, someone in crowd shouted, "kill him." And we all

> know who that person was referring to. That's no good, man. Shame on her,

> and the scumbag who screamed that.

> You have every right to make whatever comment you choose, of course, and I

> don't blame you for being angry about Palin. She's a disgrace.

> But I hope you'll understand my point here.

> Regards,

> k.w.

>>> OK. We get it: You don't like Palin. Neither do I. But

>>> please: Let's knock

>>> it off with the violent remarks.

>>> With respect,

>>> k.w.