[kj] Death to S. Palin the Retard Running for the Shitehouse

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Wed Oct 8 13:51:08 EDT 2008

Change,

Sorry, but I have to disagree. No, it's not "physical" violence, but it still adds a level of nastiness we don't need and further adds to the tension already in this country as election day approaches.
Palin was at a rally the other day, whipping the crowd into a frenzy about Obama. At one point, someone in crowd shouted, "kill him." And we all know who that person was referring to. That's no good, man. Shame on her, and the scumbag who screamed that.
You have every right to make whatever comment you choose, of course, and I don't blame you for being angry about Palin. She's a disgrace.
But I hope you'll understand my point here.

Regards,

k.w.