[kj] ot- palin vote

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Wed Oct 8 15:46:27 EDT 2008

James:

I like your thoughtful response. And, essentially, you're spot-on in the general sense. However, I don't agree with your synopsis of Obama being "the same evil."
While I don't consider him a magic man, I do believe he offers reasonable, concrete and relatively progressive solutions to some problems (not all, mind you -- some.)
And I don't think he's a carbon copy of Bill Clinton at all.
Until enough Americans wake up and realize how much they could benefit from a multi-party system, we'll continue to have the same type of government. We can blame "the politicians" all we want. At the end of the day, "the people" share a hell of a lot of the blame, too.

Cheers,

k.w.