[kj] Chicago Show Blurb (+ LA stuff)

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 04:37:35 EDT 2008

   Where in the area are you staying in or around so locals on here (self included) can suggest
a few local places to kill some time during the day, how to beat traffic, get around town, shortcuts,
tips, taxi tips, etc.. Since i won't be able to make it *cue violins* the least i can is help a visitor out.

  enjoy your stay.

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..