[kj] Chicago Show Blurb (+ LA stuff)

Squibah at aol.com Squibah at aol.com
Wed Oct 8 04:14:37 EDT 2008

Just wondering who is going to bid the band farewell with me in Chicago? I
do not recall anyone saying they plan to attend the Chicago set. I just arrived
in LA tonight and I don't know how I am ever going to make it through the
next day and a half until the show. I suppose I will while away the hours at
some music stores and science museums and maybe a bar or two. El Compadre
before the show? 10-4 good buddies. Oh yeah, I was watching a clip of Uncle Al
on Dave Navarro's show saying his 50th birthday is Oct 9th. So lets raise
glasses to the living and the dead and everyone gathered between.

~Squib

In a message dated 10/7/2008 7:10:50 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,