[kj] Asteroid

Change crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 7 05:31:41 EDT 2008

who the hell is better than Paul then?

Jesus will you Americans quit bitchin' and do something good for this planet?

Like shoot that dumb bitch Palin b4 she gets within spitting distance of the shitehouse...

As for Fluw's crap critique of
the majestic chimin' oblivion of GEORDIE
all I can say is Fluw can't have been in
Berlin, Bruxelles or Berlin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RTX, Kristin Hersh, Githead, Shellac, Michael Gira & the Dirty Three interviewed here:
http://www.perfectsoundforever.com