[kj] HOB

countessghoulita at aol.com countessghoulita at aol.com
Mon Oct 6 20:05:21 EDT 2008

I second all the points. I do not like the HOB, it would have been much better if Killing Joke played somewhere else. I fear there will not be room enough to enjoy the gig to the fullest. I do not like the acoustic at the HOB either.

Besides, I fear there will be a long line of people claiming? the tickets on will call. BTW, the will call will open at 5.30 p.m, I have just called the venue. Tickets were sold online by LiveNation, and all the ones we know, me and LB included, were not mailed the tickets, so we will be there in lineto get the tickets. If we knew that, we would have purchased the tickets at the box office for the service we got from LiveNation. Ridiculous, on top of the rest