[kj] OK - who can't go?

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Oct 1 22:08:43 EDT 2008

With you brother. Can't make it...came close...but no cigar. It's my 35th
birthday tomorrow as well, Killing Joke reformed original lineup playing
in London...all the stars aligned but...no.

Still smiling though, it's cool to know the tour is going so well. Someone
say hi to the band for me and tell them their New Zealand fans would love
a show.