[kj] OK - who can't go?

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Oct 1 19:39:48 EDT 2008

yep sad boy here. My brother is getting married at 5 oclock on Friday in Oxford I kid you not. I have asked him to move the wedding or postpone it and he won't. His reception is on the Saturday evening ruling out the second night. He hates KJ and I am adamant that he did this on purpose. Bl00dy folkies