[kj] (OT) Age of Greed

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 28 19:40:42 EST 2008

   Ya know what they did o'er heer when O'bama got electeded??? Ya know yaknow
yaknow?! They all went auts and boughts'emselves some guns. Lots of 'em! Cuz they got
scared O'bama was gunna outlaw gun ownership.

   Know what else? For Thanksgiven' 'eer, Sauth Carulina hads'emselves some whole shitloads
of Tax-Free Guns on Black Friday! (the friday after thanksgiving...biggest shopping day in the
the year, here) Buy all the guns you want and pay no taxes! http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,458225,00.html

"Squeeeeeaal, piggy!" *plays "Dueling Banjos" from "Deliverance"*

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..