[kj] (OT) Age of Greed

jerry bodkin jelbod at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Nov 28 18:39:16 EST 2008

Still the old wild west out there innit, fuck man, its all just so stupid in the grand scheme. Its' kinda my point, people dont know that they are alive and are a part of all this. Senseless beings, lost, betrayed, cannon fodder, used, abused. Fighting over trinkets like cavemen over a bone comb, expendable, corruptable, easily led, moulded, fucked with.

It's why we stand and keep fighting right? Dont we?

Jelsodetermined

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:27:44 -0800Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Age of Greed

and another..well, I wonder what the 'argument' was over... :/http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/'Sara Frahm, 25, of La Quinta, was shopping for electronic toys at the time of the shooting. She told The Times she heard two women fighting and swearing in an aisle next to her. She said employees went to break up the fight and that all of the sudden a number of people yelled, “He has a gun!” She said she heard six or seven shots'..."t

From: jelbod at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 23:11:15 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Age of Greed

We have lived in the age of greed for so long now, you just cant get people to modify and understand. They only react to what affect/effects them. mostly it is simple stuff, truthfully, mostly people are the same, simple. Simple lives, they dont want much more than to exsist. Children lead by an aggressive parent, told what to do and how to do it, no free thought. Horses lead to water and told how to drink. Thankfully a few refuse to drink. Jelveryrebelliouslately.

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 14:52:58 -0800Subject: [kj] (OT) Age of Greed

With a cultural psyche like this,http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE4AR4QU20081128do you really think most Americans will get their head around environmentalism? As soon as those gas prices came down, 'most' people were driving again, and not getting on the bus for that cause..Seriously, someone dying because of peoples wants, not even their needs, is ridiculous..anyone would think it was a bread line.. not a cheap TV line..

Color coding for safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to suspicious email. Sign up today.

Get the best wallpapers on the Web - FREE. Click here!

Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.