[kj] 17

Concrete Cookie concrete_cookie at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 23 18:23:00 EST 2008

Confederacy of Dunces = BEST BOOK EVER! well..definitely up there!

:)

I'm "reading" mechanical and electrical systems :( it's just awful....

http://www.myspace.com/kinga

From: bettedillinger at live.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 18:15:23 -0500
Subject: Re: [kj] 17

No, I have not, but thank you for a new author for me to check out.

I am currently reading "A Confederacy of Dunces" by John Kennedy Toole....any fans?

Bette