[kj] 17

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Sun Nov 23 18:15:23 EST 2008

No, I have not, but thank you for a new author for me to check out.
I am currently reading "A Confederacy of Dunces" by John Kennedy Toole....any fans?

Bette

From: mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 22:50:30 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] 17

Has/is anyone read/reading Bill Drummonds new book entitled 17? Stumbled across it purely per chance and having loved 45 purchased it instantly and now well into it, very bizarre indeed but not for the written content just the book itself. Loved to know what any other Gatherer thinks. For the record in a nutshell it’s about music after all music has gone!!!!!!!