[kj] (OT) Worst Singers

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Sat Nov 15 19:17:55 EST 2008

I have had a lot of pleasure from Laurie Anderson's output, both recorded
and live. "Sweaters", however, has to be listened to in exactly the right
mood. I also love Philip Glass who I know drives some people absolutely
batshit. Once flew to New York for a week of live performances of his film
scores in Brooklyn, which was fantastic.

Beispiel Nummer Zweiundzwanzig.

Darren

Hungerford, UK