[kj] (OT) Worst Singers

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 15 19:06:20 EST 2008

Brendan I do understand what you mean, born of violence etc.. I was laughing at the way people so venomously hated certain singers.. ;)
If we were raised in a completely passive/peaceful environment, would it eradicate our emotions of anger, and become planet love puddle?
Also "we
were all raised in a barbaric culture"! is a rather sweeping generalisation in itself, no? Some of us have thankfully be raised to keep an open-mind on what we experience, so the reaction doesn't have to be barbaric ;)