[kj] OT: The Venus Project

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 12:07:16 EST 2008

who ever does their PR is rather good ;)
they're all over the internets.."

Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:48:23 +1300From: humanhybrid666 at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] OT: The Venus Project
http://au.youtube.com/results?search_query=zeitgeist+refuted+1+of+10&search_type=&aq=0&oq=zeitgeist+refuted

you checked out any of the anti-zeitgeist crowd? i got through a few minutes.....

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 6:42 PM, Brendan Quinn <bq at soundgardener.co.nz> wrote:

So has anyone seen Zeitgeist: Addendum?

Apart from the ridiculous idea of putting the word 'addendum' in a title (?!), I quite enjoyed it. And I'm intrigued by 'The Venus Project.' (Well mainly the part about self-replicating machines doing all the work I suppose…)

www.thevenusproject.com

They really need someone to proof-read their manifesto though, for a bunch of people espousing science over everything else, they can't write good.

And it so should have been called Zeitgeist II: Zeit Geister. _______________________________________________Gathering mailing listGathering at misera.nethttp://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering-- "due to a lack of trained trumpeters, the end of the world has been postponed indefinitely..."