[kj] Jaz Coleman Among Top Singers

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 14 00:15:04 EST 2008

This is from "Samhain"'s (actually, Danzig's) ca. 1990 LP, _Final Descent_:

http://www.kvltpunk.com/audio/SAMHAIN_Descent.mp3

The man just has an awesome voice, arrogant prick that he is. Whenever I
heard Glenn Danzig singing even back in his Misfits "Attitude" 1978 days
I always thought his vocals sounded "too good" for punk or thrash, like
they should be in some other type of "more dignified" music or something.

-Oliver