[kj] OT The Damned New Album

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 13 11:27:02 EST 2008

Absolutely loved the Damned, up to Strawberries...then it just didn't happen anymore.
The machine gun etiquette tour has to have been one of their best!
I preferred the Sensible/Ward combo to the James/Sensible one..but I was also a fan of the Saints :)"> Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 12:18:00 +0000> To: gathering at misera.net> From: gingoblin at easynet.co.uk> Subject: Re: [kj] OT The Damned New Album> > Might be worth a few more listens... a few "old-time" Damned fans took a > while to warm to it, but it kinda crept up on them!> > I've just been hit by a scary thought... it was 27 years ago today I first > saw the Damned live (the day the Friday 13th EP came out!). Dropped off at > the front of the queue by my mum... how embarrassing and NOT PUNK for a wee > boy to endure!! Might have to put on Friday 13th... one of the best things > they ever did.> > Dave in Edinburgh> >