[kj] OT The Damned New Album

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Nov 13 07:18:00 EST 2008

Might be worth a few more listens... a few "old-time" Damned fans took a
while to warm to it, but it kinda crept up on them!

I've just been hit by a scary thought... it was 27 years ago today I first
saw the Damned live (the day the Friday 13th EP came out!). Dropped off at
the front of the queue by my mum... how embarrassing and NOT PUNK for a wee
boy to endure!! Might have to put on Friday 13th... one of the best things
they ever did.

Dave in Edinburgh