[kj] OT The Damned New Album

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Wed Nov 12 19:59:40 EST 2008

Woofenstein's great. But then I like (most of) Phantasmagoria too.

I even like the Ozric Tentacles track at the end.

It's a fantastic album - much better than Grave Disorder, and I really like
that one too. And I hear Sensible on backing vocal from time to time. I'll
have another listen.

Darren
Hungerford, UK