[kj] Plastichead

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Mon Nov 10 20:49:25 EST 2008

Yes, sir, I am remembering it right now. Truly cosmic special edition, there. LOL

From: wessidetempest at hotmail.comTo: dpeace at bigfoot.com; gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:06:50 -0500Subject: Re: [kj] Plastichead

There is no argument the attention to detail that Malicious Damage does in anything is incredible. BUT...business wise Plastichead has a much further reach in the world. And I am sure that is because of their 200+ alliances.I think the real shame is that Malicious Damage does get better recognition for far superior workAnd even when Plastichead does limited edition packaging it comes out average at best (remember the Extremities special edition CD????) PityChris

From: dpeace at bigfoot.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 18:40:29 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Plastichead

No argument from me. MD are the only online vendor whose address labels I’ve wanted to keep.

And their Shriekback Cormorant Egg and big backwards clock are things of beauty.

Darren
Hungerford, UK

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of The ExorcistSent: 10 November 2008 15:57To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] Plastichead

KJ shoulda stick with MD.

See how Windows® connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life Click here