[kj] Plastichead

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 16:06:50 EST 2008

There is no argument the attention to detail that Malicious Damage does in anything is incredible. BUT...business wise Plastichead has a much further reach in the world. And I am sure that is because of their 200+ alliances.

I think the real shame is that Malicious Damage does get better recognition for far superior work

And even when Plastichead does limited edition packaging it comes out average at best (remember the Extremities special edition CD????)

Pity

Chris