[kj] Oliver...............

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 14:03:01 EST 2008

Fluke, your so modest with yourself. :)

~LB

In a message dated 11/7/2008 12:40:39 AM Pacific Standard Time,
fluke1 at live.co.uk writes:

So, where were you in the Falklands war then ? and why did the U.S. pay for
the I.R.A's bombing campaigns in the 80's?
You only entered the Second World War when Japan forced your hand with the
attack on Pearl Harbour, up until then you didn't get involved . Also , we
didn't finish paying off the monetary debt for WW2 to you until 2006, money
that we had to pay the U.S.. 50 years in took for us to repay you the money.
That isn't covering out asses, that is bleeding us dry . I wonder whether Kuwait
has finished paying for your services.........and how long Iraq will
eventually take to pay you off ?
The U.K. forces had a completely different approach in Basra to what the U.S
forces had in other parts of Iraq . U,.K. forces took a more diplomatic and
peaceful approach with the emphasis being on dialogue and coexistence, whilst
the U.S. forces in other parts of Iraq tried to impose themselves through
force , attack and intimidation . And due to this, Basra was a lot more
peaceful and less violent and problematic than other parts of Iraq .

And if I only wrote to and about people that I liked ..........one keyboard
would last me a life time.......

Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)