[kj] OT - Last Shadow Puppets

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Nov 7 10:32:51 EST 2008

"Kyuss, however, still remain the benchmark for heavy rock as far as
I'm concerned"

Check this out, Kyuss's cover of Sabbath's Into the Void

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=4mji0khX4-s

Compare to Soundgarden's cover of same (except they transposed the lyrics
with a speech from an American Indian Chief)

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=py65Yr0YSA8

You'll now have to change that to "Kyuss are the second-best heavy rock
band ever..."