[kj] OT - Last Shadow Puppets

Bill Meissner BMeissner at encorehollywood.com
Fri Nov 7 01:52:09 EST 2008

Arctic Monkeys have been staying w/ Josh Homme in Joshua Tree, CA.
at his studio there. Josh is doing a "Desert Session" with them and at
the same time using it as an experiment to see if the chemistry is there
for Josh to produce the new Arctic Monkeys album. Either way, the
sessions should bear some fruit. We'll see......

Billy Goat