[kj] Oliver...............

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 6 15:16:46 EST 2008

How the US votes is important to the rest of the world because we have
at least 22 bases on far flung corners of the planet and our globa
dominance is such that our foreign policy disproportionately impacts in
distant countries in ways most Americans don't get.

Also, the word is increasingly becoming a monoform culture, greatly led
by American cultural, aesthetic, commercial, etc., designs and models.
There was that "global electorate map" that was only half a joke that
showed all countries blue for Obama with the US "undecided" between
McCain and Obama (this was before the election).

-Oliver