[kj] (OT) The Official US Election Thread

Concrete Cookie concrete_cookie at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 16:27:22 EST 2008

im guessing you already saw Homer voting on an electronic machine?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aBaX9GPSaQ

Stealing elections is easy...that I'm feeling a bit nauseous today.

http://www.myspace.com/kinga

From: LONESTYLE at aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 14:12:52 -0500
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) The Official US Election Thread

Being an American I am a bit fed up with all these voting glitches and what
not! It is fuckin BULLSHIT!

Didn't we learn anything the first time around with Gore & Bush in
2000?

~ LB

In a message dated 11/4/2008 4:08:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,