[kj] (OT) The Official US Election Thread

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Tue Nov 4 15:07:13 EST 2008

TB: Don't agree with you about how people will react if Obama loses (and that is a very real possiblity, BTW).
And while they were indeed only a minority, does anybody remember how some GOPers acted in the wake the 2000 debacle?
Let's just hope everyone acts in a civilized, decent manner.
We still can do that as Americans, at least.

k.w.