[kj] (OT) The Official US Election Thread

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 15:05:04 EST 2008

> have little to nothing to worry about.

  Yeah if Obama loses, yes, rioting is guaranteed, but from what
i've been seeing/reading is that, he doesn't have to even lose for
unrest to (maybe) happen, it all just has to start looking dubious,
deviant,etc. like it's about to be stolen or tweaked away from an
Obama win:   http://www.truthout.org/article/102308C

After all, this is L.A. and my cousin the "Fed"
can't wait for this day to end.

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..