[kj] Plasticheadbutted

Bob Barathy bbarathy at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 4 14:01:00 EST 2008

Don't hold your breath for an email reply. If the order goes wrong, they
don't wanna know in my experience.

Have you contacted them? I'd love to see the reply.
I've bought from them twice so far and it has been ok, but stuff like this
makes me a tad leery.

When I purchased the "Live at the forum" discs I had one that was a bit
scratched, I contaced them
and they send me a replacement disc right away. I guess some ppl. still
know what customer service is about.

*shrug*