[kj] Plasticheadbutted

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Nov 4 09:47:18 EST 2008

Hey Alex I'm keen to get a copy of that actually, only cos I haven't heard
it before....I'm thinking it might come in handy in the future, perhaps in
some bizarre George Costanza try-to-freak-out-a-girlfriend-and-make-her
dump-you kinda thing...("Oh you gotta listen to this CD my guru made...")

Mail me offlist if you wanna sort something out.

Probably about the biggest possible booby prize after missing the
concerts, but who knows. The Elder Gods move in mysterious ways.