[kj] KJ in my videogame

n0153 jr nomeanswhat at gmail.com
Fri May 30 22:04:25 EDT 2008

I owned and own every videogame imaginable (except for the microsoft ones)
and I still don't have a mobile...
Might get an iPhone next year or so... but fuck.... wanna talk to me? call
me at home or send an email for Christ's sake, phone is a thing of the past
(typed while glancing at the sky)...

jr