[kj] KJ in my videogame

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Fri May 30 17:04:20 EDT 2008

So you're keeping a happy medium with her viewing - nice one. Of course, I'm quite happy for them to
mess about on the PC as they can only get at kids sites. They're playing those flash-based adventure
games now (Crimson Room, et al), which is all about puzzle solving, not that they realise ;)

Mobiles! Hmmm... frightening!