[kj] Admin Changes

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri May 23 16:51:01 EDT 2008

Don’t go, we can be much interestinger, promise! Quick, someone say
something really funny and interesting and topical and…

Aah fuck it. Let’s wait until he goes and then get really interesting,
creative, witty and, um, send each other cakes in the mail. Just wait until
Rob’s gone….

See ya Rob, we’ll catch up on Survivor: Killing Joke Post-Apocalyptic Hippie
Island At The End of the World, stay in shape because ziggurats don’t build
themselves…(I’ll be the one in the robe with the sceptre and funny hat,
shouting at people and trying not to trip over my hem…).

DISCLAIMER: Ade you’re not to bake nor send me nor anyone else any cakes nor
send nor request any pictures of yourself or other people baking cakes nor
discuss what you’d put in them. Ever. *Waves sceptre menacingly in general
direction of the UK*

_____