[kj] Admin Changes

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Fri May 23 12:03:55 EDT 2008

In that case, I want my money back!

Good look Sir Arse...

Best Wishes,
Me

At 04:45 AM 5/23/2008, Rob's Arse wrote:

>I'm off. Not reading much of these gathering these days and don't

>really have the inclination any more.

>It's been good to know many of you and absolutely horrendous to know

>others ( I jest......).

>I'll sort of dip in and out as and when the fancy takes me, but

>those of you who may want to get in touch know where I am.

>I am pleased that Marc Phillips will take over the admin role.

>You all know Marc, he's a great fella, fair and honest but scared of

>shaving. So you know everything is in safe hands!

Regardless of your inferior opinions, I'll always be willing to sit down
and allow any of you to buy me a drink in order for me to elucidate you on
the errors of your ways. Life is too short. Your life, I mean, if you
don't change those opinions. Oh, it's your round. Yeah, bag of crisps
would be great. Salt and vinegar. I'll be on the bog...hey do you have any
stamps? I have to post something.