[kj] Grohl in the studio with Jaz in 2003

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat May 10 20:56:52 EDT 2008

Oh cripes, Mel, thanks for the vote of confidence, but I haven't
really felt like I've been "on the ball" for a while now. HELLO
MIDLIFE CRISIS, ANYONE?

Anyway, it was nice to see.

Sorry if I'm sounding melancholy, but I'm on beer #5 at the moment,
and the wife won't stop talking about the notion of child #3.

Oy!

Alex in NYC