[kj] KJ Article in PopMatters.....

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Sat May 10 20:38:41 EDT 2008

Oops, I meant does this writer.....very tired today.

From: bettedillinger at live.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 10 May 2008 20:21:52 -0400Subject: [kj] KJ Article in PopMatters.....

Wow, does this written have some issues with either research, Killing Joke, or something else. It seems so out of wack it is strangely entertaining. Like reading about another band in certain parts, at least to me. http://www.popmatters.com/pm/features/article/57783/fun-games-killing-joke-in-the-mid-80s/ -Bette > Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering

Miss your Messenger buddies when on-the-go? Get Messenger on your Mobile!

With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.