[kj] [OT] Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Wed May 7 14:12:46 EDT 2008

Just so long as you're not 6'7" with a permed mullet and a Paul Calf 'tache!
Think you're right about it bettering the Orpheus dates, although Ellis was
mixed right down, I thought. I was in an Extremities shirt - didn't spot any
other KJ regalia. We were mid centre standing. Didn't notice the Stagger Lee
fuckup - too busy leaping around. Good to know about Barry Adamson, although
I've thought he's a top bloke since meeting him after a Magazine concert.
Speaking of which (sort of) - finally listened to the BBC "Spellbound" radio
documentary about John McGeoch, and hadn't registered that the Banshees
considered asking Geordie to join before McGeoch accepted. That would have
been weird, and entirely wrong.

Darren
Hungerford, UK