[kj] [OT] Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed May 7 13:46:07 EDT 2008

I went on Monday too - much better than the Orpheus tour IMO and that was a
corker - he fucked up Stagger Lee too went straight from The Bucket of Blood
to 50 good pussies before saying "Fuck me that aint right" and going back
about 5 verses.

If I'm honest you were lucky to miss Barry Adamson, too much Richard Cheese
for my liking