[kj] OT: Serendipity

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 20:33:02 EDT 2008

> the God of Metal FINALLY decides to take an active interest in this humble and loyal

> acolyte...(may have been some delay in processing the disconnect from the previous
> deity and signing me up to the new one..

Sounds familiar; maybe God's servers are as slow as the ones we're on here
at thet G'ring.

> gave her a hand with her car last week, unscrewed some cap..

You unscrewed her cap? I think you got that backwards.. or's taht accounting for the Coriolis effect in some way?

Godspeed to you with her, make her scream like dialing up a fax machine.

Some guys have all the luck.

Brendan <bq at soundgardener.co.nz> wrote:
After 20+ years of relentless worship, admittedly heading down some blind
alleys (WASP, Danzig...), but perservering and eventually ending up at the
holy grail (Soundgarden, Tool and Killing Joke), the God of Metal FINALLY
decides to take an active interest in this humble and loyal acolyte...(may
have been some delay in processing the disconnect from the previous deity
and signing me up to the new one I suppose...)

Decided to do a good deed and lend my sponge little brother money for a
ticket to the Foo Fighters tonight. Got one from the local ebay
equivalent, met the seller in person to pick it up and it's the hottie
from the building next door to my work, who I have a crush on. Auckland's
population is over a million so technically it's a one in a million chance
(he said exaggeratingly).

I gave her a hand with her car last week, unscrewed some cap thing on some
coolant thing that wasn't unscrewing and pretended I knew what I was
doing...(it was empty, I take it that was a bad thing and the reason why
her car was overheating, beyond that, dunno :). Meeting up for drinks
tonight and sitting next to her *grin*

I will be sacrificing a Rod Stewart fan at the next opportunity, in homage
to the God of Metal, and if it works out I may very change my name to
Brian Maiden.

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
save me from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'