[kj] The Fall

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Sun May 4 09:46:16 EDT 2008

I've been playing 'The Unutterable' quite a bit lately - its very good
(cheers Mike).

I bought 'Reformation TLC' when it came out, after reading all the positive
reviews at the time. I thought it was rather poor - strange how all the
current mentions it gets are all pretty negative. I reckon MES deliberately
knocks out a duff album now and again just to keep us on our toes and see if
the sycophants take the bait.

I think my all time favourite Fall track is 'Garden' off This Nation's
Saving Grace'. Also worthy of mentions are their version of 'Lost in Music',
'A Lot of Wind' and 'it's a Curse'. Actually 'The Infotainment Scan' is
really a bit good from start to finish in my opinion-ah.

Peter