[kj] (no subject)

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 17:32:06 EDT 2008

> 'follow the leaders'...the best disco i've ever

Tension also sounds Punk+Disco, maybe Pssyche (disco+punk+Iggy?).
Good dancey feel.
I should've said when i hear Ministry's singles, the 'atmosphere' sounds like
Al had been hearing some Motowny stuff.

RE: gathering emails -
Damn these servers are slooo.oo..ooow, I sent my previous email [see below]
on Wednesday, acc. to my "Sent" folder.

folk devil <folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com> wrote:
.hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } well, you can bloody well give it back, Brendan! ;)

I think trance is now better known as fish music 'bob'.

I think techno and new wave would be ministry, too...f*ck house ;) (unless you're referring to a good ol' bit of acieed!

Disco and punk is 'follow the leaders'...the best disco i've ever heard :)