[kj] O.T.: Ministry in NYC

Elana Mojica elana_mojica at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 09:44:16 EDT 2008

I was at the Austin show and will be at one of the Chicago shows.

Yes, they do play alot of new stuff, but Burt does an excellent job on Theives and So What, and the show is hands down amazing. Alot of people are bitching on the pissarmy boards about the set list, and then see the show, and they are happy. Yes alot of old great stuff is not played, but its still an amazing show!!