[kj] very OT -- article on Wright, Obama, disaster,

Dave Axford daxford at rogers.com
Thu May 1 07:06:54 EDT 2008

The issue that will be focused on, even if Obama distances himself from Jeremiah the bullfrog (wasn't a friend of mine), is that
he kept pointing out how he had better "judgement" than other candidates for being against the war in Iraq. Obama pushed that a lot.

Now his entire "judgement" is questioned. Even if his detractors will say "you knew this guy for 20 years and you just found
this out? It seems that judgement is lacking." And trust me, if he makes up, they are gonna play the shit out of it.

Maybe not... Acording to Michael Moore: (http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php?id=225)

"Finally, I want to say a word about the basic decency I have seen in Mr. Obama. Mrs. Clinton continues to throw the Rev. Wright up in his face as part of her mission to keep stoking the fears of White America. Every time she does this I shout at the TV, "Say it, Obama! Say that when she and her husband were having marital difficulties regarding Monica Lewinsky, who did she and Bill bring to the White House for 'spiritual counseling?' THE REVEREND JEREMIAH WRIGHT!"