[kj] very OT -- article on Wright, Obama, disaster,

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Thu May 1 00:13:27 EDT 2008

The issue that will be focused on, even if Obama distances himself
from Jeremiah the bullfrog (wasn't a friend of mine), is that
he kept pointing out how he had better "judgement" than other
candidates for being against the war in Iraq. Obama pushed that a lot.

Now his entire "judgement" is questioned. Even if his detractors will
say "you knew this guy for 20 years and you just found
this out? It seems that judgement is lacking." And trust me, if he
makes up, they are gonna play the shit out of it.

Cheers,
Me

At 03:16 PM 4/30/2008, ade wrote:

> boundary="----_=_NextPart_001_01C8AAF6.BCB6065C"

>I'd prefer Obummer over Hellary ANY DAY. Shame on him for being cut

>from the same cloth as any other scumbag politician, but as these

>situations are always a matter of choosing the best of a bad bunch,

>Obummer's my man! Not that I'll be voting of course - I'm in the UK!

>If the voting public CANNOT see that Obummer has distanced himself

>from that racist prick Wright, then he is indeed, fucked. I wonder

>who will be the first to admit that Wright shafted the chances of

>the first black President, if that does indeed happen. I genuinely

>hope not. Hellary in power is a TERRIFYING thought.

>Yet again - why is there no fuss over Hellary's off the cuff

>announcement that she'd obliterate Iran? Would that sort of comment

>go down well in the US then? So much so that no one has made a fuss,

>not even the media?

Regardless of your inferior opinions, I'll always be willing to sit down
and allow any of you to buy me a drink in order for me to elucidate you on
the errors of your ways. Life is too short. Your life, I mean, if you
don't change those opinions. Oh, it's your round. Yeah, bag of crisps
would be great. Salt and vinegar. I'll be on the bog...hey do you have any
stamps? I have to post something.