[kj] new jaz interview

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 31 06:37:47 EDT 2008

thanks for that sade 1 info for the L.A K.J GIGS ;)

i can hardly wait,we are getting real excited and still 7 months to the wait for those dates and theres still plenty of times left to get our tickets,do you know i am more thrilled by these u.s.a dates than any of the others that are listened,must be because ive-weve never seen the joke in u.s.a befor,so its almost that christmas morning feeling,yep were feeling like kiddys in all the antisipation of it all followed by the 2 new york gigs as well,oh life can be sweet ;D)))

milinda

Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 01:01:43 -0700From: saulomar1 at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] new jaz interviewTh 10/09 Killing Joke at the House of Blues - Sunset Strip (Sunset Bl. at La Cienega).melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote:

about time there was some fresh news,or have we herd it all befor ;)! milinda ps any news on l.a gig where to obtain tickets? if the worse comes to the worse ,were going to just turn up on the night,it will be a holiday in hollywood at any rate-- wont be going all that way just for 2 gigs in l.a--has anyone herd anything new t.b ;)?

... ... ... ... ... ... (looking at the current state of things)
'Save me..
save from Tomorrow.. I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'