[kj] new jaz interview

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 04:01:43 EDT 2008

Th 10/09 Killing Joke at the House of Blues - Sunset Strip (Sunset Bl. at La Cienega).

melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote: .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } about time there was some fresh news,or have we herd it all befor ;)!

milinda ps any news on l.a gig where to obtain tickets? if the worse comes to the worse ,were going to just turn up on the night,it will be a holiday in hollywood at any rate-- wont be going all that way just for 2 gigs in l.a--has anyone herd anything new t.b ;)?

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
save from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'