[kj] not enough Water...it's a Total Invasion

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:35:41 EDT 2008

the flow of the rivers going to it were moved.

From: gregslawson at msn.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:23:34 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] not enough Water...it's a Total Invasion

How was the Mexican Delta moved? (just curious). Water treatment must be a huge need for "underdevoloped" countries, since dirty drinking water is the main cause of diharrea, which is one of the leading causes of preventable deaths in the world...

From: folkdevil_23 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:27:18 -0700Subject: Re: [kj] not enough Water...it's a Total Invasion

Actually, a high percentage of fresh water is already contaminated by either pollutants or bacteria etc.We have also physically moved so much water now, we are seeing the consequences...the Mexican Delta, for one.The planet doesn't make any more or less water, it's the same water just circulating, occassionally changing form, i.e. ice, gas. For all to have water, even now, is going to be one hell of a clean up job.For anyone thinking of coming to LA this summer, don't swim in Santa Monica bay!

From: gregslawson at msn.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 08:10:05 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] not enough Water...it's a Total Invasion

I believe this is true too--there's enough for everyone (esp. food, of which there is a large surplus), but the governents and capitalists fuck it up and kill millions. Until every single capitalist is dead or in prison, the world will still be a mess.